The Joint Fire Committee is the oversight board for the Cottage Grove Fire District.
The Joint Fire Department Committee consists of three Village Board members and three Town Board members appointed for terms to be determined by their respective Boards.
The Chairperson of the Committee shall alternate from year to year between the two municipalities, with the town serving even years and the Village serving odd years, with a year running from May 1 to April 30.
- David Peterson - Board Member (Chair)
- Chris Stoa - Board Member
- Vincent Wittig - Board Member
- Kris Hampton, Town of Cottage Grove Representative
- Mike DuPlayee, Town of Cottage Grove Representative
- Steve Anders, Town of Cottage Grove Representative (Secretary)
- Nick Archibald, Fire Chief
The committee meets on the fourth Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at the Emergency Services Building.