Have you or a loved one been impacted by COVID-19?
• Anxiety • Anger, Resentment and Conflict • Uncertainty about the future
• Prolonged mourning • Diminished problem-solving • Isolation and Hopelessness
• Health Problems • Physical and Mental Exhaustion • Lifestyle Changes • Financial Stress
Are you experiencing any of the following?
Project Recovery can help.
Call 2-1-1 and ask for Project Recovery or visit us at
Crisis Counselors are working in your area to provide compassionate nonjudgmental emotional support, information, resource referral, coping skills and stress management.
PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
• Minimize physical contact & Maintain 6 feet of distance between you and others.
• Minimize travel, especially to “hot spots” within and beyond our state borders.
• Practice good hygiene.
• Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-
• Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
• Avoid touching your face!
• Wear a mask!