Healing, Growth & Transformation through your breath! Breathwork is an active meditation process that slows the mind by using a breathing pattern allowing you to gain new insights, trust your intuition, reduce stress, and connect deeper with yourself. Experience a guided journey using a technique called conscious connected breathing.
Benefits include(but not limited to)
- Being more present in the moment and less reactive to stress
- A sense of inner peace and contentment
- A feeling of being more connected to others and the world around you
- A sense of liberation or release from traumas, complexes, negative patterns or behaviors.
- A feeling of increased clarity and insight into one's own life and world.
Breathwork can result in intense physical and emotional release.
If you have any of the following, please contact your doctor before participating.
*Asthma (only if severe - have your inhaler available during the session if it’s mild)
*High blood pressure not controlled with medication
*History of strokes or seizures
*History of heart attack
*Severe mental illness
Info for those who sign up: To prepare for the session please avoid drugs or alcohol 24 hours before and do not eat a heavy meal at least 2 hours before. Make sure you are well hydrated. Bring a yoga mat. A blanket is recommended and a journal for any insights or reflections.
|18+||June 13||Tuesday||6:00-7:00 pm ||4||3902||$22|
|18+||June 23||Friday||Noon- 1:00 pm ||5||3903||$22|
|18+||June 27||Tuesday||6:00 - 7:00 pm ||6||3904||$22|