Starting Tuesday, August 23rd going until Wednesday, August 24th, Fahrner Asphalt Sealing will be chip sealing certain roads within the Village. Please no parking on the street until the project is completed. For any questions, contact Public Works at (608) 839 - 5813.
Chip sealing involves the street being sealed with a binder (asphalt and water). Then chips are placed on top. The process is cost-efficient and is highly effective as a preventative method of extending a street's life.
- Limerick Drive
- Erin Court
- Bonnie Road from Weald Bridge Bridge to Connie Street
- Connie Street from Bonnie Road to Lori Lane
- Donna Street from Connie Street to Ollie Street
- Lori Lane from Connie Street to Community Park parking lot
- Cheryl Street from Bonnie Road to Lori Lane