Take your family to the first annual FREE Touch-A-Truck event next Saturday, Oct 5! Don’t forget to sign up for volleyball, chess, basketball and adult nights out!
- Touch-A-Truck! – Sat, October 5th from 10am-12pm at Cottage Grove Elementary Parking Lot. FREE interactive family event to see, touch and safely explore your favorite big rigs!!
- HIRING: Volleyball Instructors – If you have volleyball experience and would like to help instruct and coach youth volleyball players grades 3rd-6th, please email Brooke at email@example.com. Tuesday nights from 5:15-8:00 pm Oct 29-12/10 & 1/28-3/3 with Sundays (only in winter sess) 2/9-3/8 from 12-3:30 pm. Pay is $8/hour. Instructors must be at least 16 yrs old.
- SAVE THE DATE: Thanksgiving Turkey Shoot – Sat, November 16th at 10:00am. Located at Taylor Prairie School Gym. FREE Family Event! Win one turkey per family! Register at the day of the event.
- *Deadline Tomorrow! Paint & Sip “Country Scarecrow”: Thurs, Oct 3 at 6:00-8:30 pm. Located at Door Creek Golf Course. Step-by-step instructions – create for yourself or give as a gift! $35. Register by this Thurs (Sept 26) at NOON.
- Microsoft Word 101: Mondays, 10/21-11/4 at 6:00-7:30 pm. Located at 210 Progress Dr. Conference Room. $68/3 Wks. Registration deadline is Oct 14.
- Homemade Pasta Workshop: Thurs, Oct 15 at 6:30-8:30 pm. Located at 4548 Falcon Ct; Cook’s Kitchen. $40; includes all materials. Registration deadline is Oct 7.
- Baking with Yeast: Sat, Oct 19 at 9:00 am-12:00 pm. Located at 4548 Falcon Ct; Cook’s Kitchen. $35; includes all materials. Registration deadline is Oct 10.
- Intro to Photoshop: Wed, Nov 6 at 6:00-7:30 pm. Located at 210 Progress Dr. $30. Registration deadline is Oct 28.
- *Deadline Extended to Oct 1 - Sew Your Own Drawstring Backpack: Thurs, Oct 3 & 10 at 5:30-7:30 pm. Located at 210 Progress Dr. Conference Room. Grades 3-6. $30; includes all materials. Required Equipment: Good condition sewing machine. Registration deadline is Oct 1. Four spots available.
- *NEW* Milwaukee Bucks Game Field Trip! Mon, Jan 20 – No School Day/MLK Jr. Day from 12:30-8:30 pm. $73/child. Grades 5-9. Registration is now open. Max: 22 kids.
- Start Smart Basketball Camp: Thursdays, 10/3-12/5 at 6:00-6:45 pm. Located at Taylor Prairie Gym. Ages 4-5 with parent/guardian. $50 Village Resident; $70 Non-Resident.
- Afterschool Glass Fusing: Wednesdays, Oct 9-23 at 3:30-4:30 pm. Located at Glacial Drumlin Cafeteria. Grades 5-8. $35; includes all materials. Registration deadline is Oct 2.
- Youth Volleyball – Located at Taylor Prairie Gym:
- 3rd & 4th Gr: Tues, 10/29-12/10 at 5:30-6:30 pm $50 Village Resident; $70 Non-Resident
- 5th & 6th Gr: Tues, 10/29-12/10 at 6:45-8:00 pm $50 Village Resident; $70 Non-Resident
- Chess Class through Youth Enrichment League:
- Grade K-1st: Mondays, 11/4-12/16 (no 12/2) at 2:40-3:40 pm. Located at Taylor Prairie Step Room. $85/6 Week Session. Registration deadline is Oct 21.
- Grade 2nd-4th: Wednesdays, 11/6-12/18 (no 11/27) at 2:40-3:40 pm. Located at Cottage Grove School Cafeteria. $85/6 Week Session. Registration deadline is Oct 23.
- GDS Coding & Maker Club: Tuesdays, 11/5-12/10 at 3:30-4:15 pm. Located at Glacial Drumlin School. Grades 5th-8th. $45/6 Week Session. Registration deadline is Oct 15.
- Brick Builders through Youth Enrichment League: Thursdays, 11/7-12/19 at 2:40-3:40 pm. Grades 2nd-4th. Located at Cottage Grove Cafeteria. $75; 6 Week Session. Registration deadline is Oct 24.
- Basketball Deadline Reminder: Big 10 Jr. NBA/WNBA Youth Basketball League deadlines are October 13.
To register for programs online, click HERE.
Please contact the Village of Cottage Grove Parks and Recreation Department at 608-839-8968 with any questions.