New social media outlets, spring/summer community guide release date, registration opening date and sneak peaks into popular spring/summer programs!
- Cottage Grove Community Guide is coming soon! Check your mailboxes for the Herald Independent on February 20th. The guide will be in the fold of the paper.
- Online Registration opens February 20th for spring/summer programs.
- NEW: Baker’s Battle (all ages) is Saturday, April 25th from 10am-12pm at Drumlin Residences. Looking for bakers! Three categories: Amateur Kids (13 and under), Amateur Adults, and Professionals. Not a baker? Be a taste tester, try as many scrumptious sweets and vote on your favorites! Limited space for bakers – sign up soon! Fundraiser for the Optimist Club Snack Pack program.
- Volleyball FUNdraiser for the Miracle League: Sat, March 7 at 9am. Located at Oakstone Recreation. Coed 6’s Volleyball Tournament.
SOCIAL MEDIA – follow us!
- Facebook: facebook.com/CGParks.Recreation
- Facebook Fitness Group: facebook.com/groups/1530344123750596
- Twitter: twitter.com/CGParksRec
- Instagram: Instagram.com/cg_parksrec
- Microsoft Word 101: Mondays, 2/10-3/2 at 10:00-11:30 am. Located at 210 Progress Dr. $68/3-week session. Register by Feb 2 HERE.
- Adult Open Gym Basketball: Wednesdays, 2/12-3/11 at Glacial Drumlin School. $2/person at the door. Women & Men ages 35+ at 6:30-8:00 pm and 18+ at 8:00-9:30 pm.
- Sneak Peak – Kubb Spring League: Mondays, 4/27-6/8 at 6:00 pm. Ages 18+. Gather your team of 2-6 players, get your team name ready and be ready to sign up February 20th!
- Spring – Grandmasters of Chess
- Spring – Brick Builders “Wild Ride”: Grades 2nd-4th at Cottage Grove Library on Thursdays at 2:40-3:40 pm. Sign up HERE.
- 7th Grade Badgerland Teener Baseball League: 7th grade (2019-20) Mon-Thur evenings from 5/25-7/23. Sign up by March 3rd HERE.
- 8th Grade Badgerland Teener Baseball League: 8th grade (2019-20) Mon-Thur evenings from 5/18-7/23. Sign up by March 1st HERE.
- All other softball and baseball registrations will open on February 20th.
- We are looking for a sponsorship for the Baker’s Battle to help defray cost of supplies, beverages, and awards for the winners of each category. Sponsorships of $100-$400 are gladly accepted. Please email Brooke if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for programs online, click HERE.
Please contact the Village of Cottage Grove Parks and Recreation Department at 608-839-8968 with any questions.