Alcohol Licenses

The purpose of alcohol licensing in the State of Wisconsin is to better ensure the public health and welfare of Wisconsin residents.

The State of Wisconsin requires all persons who vend, sell, deal or traffic intoxicating liquors or fermented malt beverages to be licensed with their local government.

As a result, anyone who vends, sells, deals or traffics any alcoholic beverages within Village limits, in any amount, is required to first obtain a license from the Village of Cottage Grove (See Wisconsin Statues §125 and Chapter 109 of the Village Code of Ordinances).

Important Dates to Remember

  • June 30 -  New licenses must be picked up from the Village Hall by 4:30 p.m.
  • July 1 -  New licensing year officially begins. All licenses for the previous license year are now expired.  

Wisconsin Department of Revenue Forms
AT-103 Auxiliary Questionnaire/Alcohol Beverage License Application

AT-104 Schedule for Appointment of Agent by Corporation/Nonprofit Organization or Limited Liability Company
AT-106 Original Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application
AT-115 Renewal Alcohol Beverage License ApplicationPDF
Pub 109 Retail Alcohol Beverage Licensing InformationPDF
AT-315 Application for Temporary Class "B"/ "Class B" Retailer's License PDF

 Village of Cottage Grove Forms
Operator License Application
Amusement & Musical Devices on Premises Application