Unfortunately, no one can offer you a guarantee that you will never, at some point in your life, find yourself in a situation where you may be a victim of a crime. But with some few basic steps and planning, you maybe able to reduce you chances of becoming a victim.
- Always park in a well-lit area, near other groups of people if possible.
- Always lock your car and roll your windows up when leaving the car.
- Keep purses and other valuables hidden, do not leave them out in plain sight.
- Always carry a cell phone with you.
- If someone wants what you have with you, give it to them. Nothing is more valuable than you.