The Deer-Grove Emergency Medical Services Commission (EMS) advises the Village Board on matters concerning the Deer-Grove EMS Department.
The EMS Commission consists of five members. One elected official from each participating municipality, with the last member being the Service Medical Director. The member shall serve for a two-year term commencing on May 1 or until their successor is appointed and confirmed by the Village Board. The Chair rotates between communities. The Village trustee is appointed by the Village President and is subject to confirmation by the Village Board.
- Sarah Valencia - Board Member (Chair)
- Brittany Ballweg - Board Member
- Eric Lang - EMS Chief
- Kristi Williams - Town of Cottage Grove Representative
- Kris Hampton - Town of Cottage Grove Representative (Secretary)
- Greg Frutiger-Chair - Town of Deerfield Representative
- Gary Wieczorek - Town of Deerfield Representative
The committee meets on the 3rd Thursday at 6:30 p.m. and the Deer-Grove EMS Building.