Prepare for this summer by taking a CPR course, trying out a NEW fitness class or shopping at Dick’s Sporting Goods during the Cottage Grove Discount Weekend – May 4 & 5!
- HIRING! Please email Brooke for more information and applications if interested. Applications due May 3rd: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball/Baseball Umpires! Games will vary Monday-Thursday evenings from May-Aug.
- SPECIAL EVENTS!
- MLB Pitch, Hit & Run Competition! Sat, May 4 for ages 7-14. Boys at 9:30-10:30 am and Girls at 10:30-11:30 am. Located at Fireman’s Park. FREE. Participants must register online at www.pitchhitrun.com.
- Learn 2 Ride! Sat, May 4 at 9:00-10:30 am for ages 4-12 Located at Northlawn Park. $25; includes helmet. Three spots left!
- Cottage Grove Discount Weekend at Dick’s Sporting Goods on May 4 & 5 at the East Towne Mall store. As part of their sponsorship, they will be offering all Cottage Grove families 20% off their entire purchase!
- April-June Fitness Classes: All classes located at 210 Progress Dr. and begin NEXT WEEK. Register by Sunday at midnight!
- Morning Classes
- *NEW Bootcamp Trio on M 5:30-6:00 am & W/F 5:30-6:15 am (4/29-6/7)
- Cardio/Strength/Core on T/Th from 5:30-6:15 am (4/30-6/6)
- Zumba on Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 am (5/4-6/8)
- Lunch Time Class
- Pilates/Barre on T/Th from 12:00-12:45 pm (4/30-6/6)
- Staying Fit & Strong (ages 55+) on M/W/F from 1:30-2:15 pm (4/29-6/7)
- Evening Classes
- Strength & Abs to Tighten & Tone on M/W from 5:15-6:00 pm (4/29-6/5)
- Active Adult Strength on T/Th from 4:15-5:00 pm (4/30-6/6)
- *NEW Tabata on Tues from 5:30-6:00 pm (4/30-6/4)
- *NEW P90X Live on Tues from 6:15-7:00 pm (4/30-6/4)
- *NEW Core 101 on Wed from 7:00-7:30 pm (5/1-6/6)
- Yoga Flow on Thursdays from 5:30-6:15 pm (5/2-6/6)
- *NEW Cardio/Strength/Core PM on Thurs from 6:30-7:30 pm (5/2-6/6)
- Paint & Sip “Sweetheart Wreath”: Thurs, May 2 at 6:00-8:30 pm. $35. Located at Doubledays. Step-by-step Direction – anyone can do it! Register by SUNDAY.
- Ridge Road Relics “Welcome Sign”: Tue, May 7 at 6:00-9:00 pm. $40. Located at Doubledays. Register by April 30.
- Women’s Self-Defense: Tue, June 4 at 5:30-6:30 pm. $20. Located at 210 Progress Dr. Register by May 30.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED: Sat, June 1 at 8am-12pm. Ages 14+. $65; receive 2-year certification card. Located at Cottage Grove Fire Department. Register by May 16.
- BATTLEDARTS!: Sun, May 5 at 12:00-2:00 pm at Fireman’s Park. $20. Ages 7-15. Mobile nerf party that brings all nerf equipment and inflated “bunkers”! Games are run by a Battledarts official. Register by this MONDAY. (9 spots left!)
- Adult & Me Mother’s Day Treats: Sun, May 5 at 1:00-3:00 pm with Claire Doelger at 4548 Falcon Ct., Cottage Grove. Ages 5-11. $35; includes all ingredients. Register by this SUNDAY.
- NEW Let’s Go Fishing!: Sat, May 11 at 8:00am-Noon at Schluter Beach, Monona. Ages 8-15. $25. Few spots left! Register by May 3.
- Sports – deadlines approaching!
- Legion Baseball: Mon-Sun from 6/3-7/28 for grades 9th-11th. Register by May 5.
- Kindergarten Tee Ball League: Tues 6/4-7/23 evenings for Kindergarten only. Register by May 12.
- Coach Pitch League: Thur 6/6-7/25 evenings for grades 1st-2nd. Register by May 12.
- NEW Youth Flag Rugby: Mon/Wed 6/17-7/31 from 6:00-7:15 pm. Grades 3rd-8th. Register by June 9.
- Playground Camp! 6/10-8/9 Mon-Fri from 1:00-4:00 pm at Northlawn Park. We have six returning counselors this year and more “special” days to keep the kids entertained!
To register for programs online, click HERE.Please contact the Village of Cottage Grove Parks and Recreation Department at 608-839-8968 with any questions.